My goal was to have one CSM unit with Rino cleaned, assembled and primed.
Well, to be honest, I got sidetracked. The unit and rino are assembled, but not primed. I spent quite a bit of time on coming up with a logo. This led me to trying to find out how to make custom decals.
Not wanting to invest heavily into this, I downloaded Inkscape and Gimp. Then spent hours playing around with both programs to get some practice. While I'm no expert, it should be possible to come up with something.
Goal for this week: To prime the assembled unit and work up a test model. Sunday, February 3, I will post a pic of the test model.