Monday, June 8, 2009

My First Post----My Marine Tactica

Well, initially my first post was going to be our battle report. However, the wife had a great idea to rip up our carpet and go with our original hardwood....so I have yet to get that. That said, another topic I wanted to sound off about was my Marine Tactica. Initially, when the new dex came out I struggled a bit to make my Marine chapter work. I attempted Marine spam with alot of boots on the ground, Land Raider spam, Pod Stern etc. without a great deal of success. In addition, the builds felt a bit boring and gimmicky.

However, my latest build that I had great success with in the last tourney and it 'feels' the strongest I've put together so far. It's fun, does well against a mixture of armies and uses a mixture of units. So, here are my current thoughts on the space marines;

Tactica

No comments: